DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be provided if essential. Also a pressure compen sated flow handle might be extra to the circuit to regulate the descent pace on the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our sales engineer for the diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned prior to installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank immediately after the first operating of the energy unit.
6. Oil changing is required soon after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow handle is usually extra to circuit to regulate the decent velocity in the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank following the preliminary working with the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required right after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hours.