Hot  China  China RED iron D243 240-1005131 B crankshaft belt pulley for tractor MTZ parts Russia - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For far more details.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Slip Clutch PTO Shaft for Compact Tractor Tillers NEW SLIPCLUTCH PTO SHAFT FOR  COMPACT TRACTOR TILLERS ROTO TILLERS BUSHHOG RHINO KINGKUTTER,CARONI,MASCHIO,JOHN DEERE, MOST Versions a few distinct kinds of PTO in operation: a non shear, shear pin and slip clutch —  the final currently being the most pricey. Apply finish of non shear (r) and shear variety (l) Non shear: this is a strong yoke to yoke set up and employed with the expectation that particular gear will not face any unexpected stops. I figure that the finishing mower does not need to have a shear set up as the blades will slip to a diploma becoming belt driven and my other mower, the flail mower, is incredibly forgiving in its layout.Our items are of world course quality and thoroughly demanded all throughout the planet thanks to their various employs in suitable programs. EPG Do business of approx 40M EURO for every calendar year by providing massive selection of merchandise to customers at realistic rates. In addition to this, we export our merchandise by the manner of transportation like highway, sea and air.Due to our sincerity in offering very best service to our customers, comprehension of your wants and overriding perception of obligation towards filling purchasing specifications,a specialised supplier of a total range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….EPG specializing in the manufacture of rotocultivator ploughshares and other non-standardized farm machinery cutting instruments.


Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Merchandise Identify:

Scorching China iron crankshaft belt pulley tractor elements farm









Excess weight:

1.13 kg


Crankshaft equipment

Good quality:

a hundred% examined



Provide Ability

Supply Capacity:
one hundred Box/Packing containers per 7 days

Packaging & Delivery

Lead Time
Quantity(Bags) one – 100 one hundred and one – 1000 1001 – 10000 >10000
Est. Time(days) 15 30 fifty To be negotiated

On-line Customization

Applicable Industries Equipment Repair Shops,Farms
Use Tractors
Location of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Brand name Identify Paruc
Merchandise Name Sizzling  China  iron crankshaft belt pulley tractor parts farm
Substance Iron
Measurement 15.5*15.5*six.five CM
Coloration Red
Application Tactors
Certification ISO9001:2008
MOQ 16
Excess weight 1.13 kg
Attribute Crankshaft accessories
Service three Thirty day period

Transportation manner: Free of charge sample is obtainable after you settle for the freight gather

Payment expression: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization normally transports goods to your nations?

This problem is mainly identified by the quantity of the products. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be transported by sea or rail if the number of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping business.

Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get quantity is determined in accordance to the packaging of the merchandise. For illustration, if there are 30 instances in one box, then 30 are the most affordable order amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a place, we want to acquire the full payment prior to they can be shipped if it is an get, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to sign the agreement.

EPG – one of the biggest transmission factory in China, major items: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear generate, helical,screw, beve gears and spare elements and agricultural areas manunfacuter in China /For more details.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Hot  China  China RED iron D243 240-1005131 B crankshaft belt pulley for tractor MTZ parts Russia - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory