We work on this product for more than 10 years and could supply 1 stop solution on the hose coupling and pipe fittings. We mainly supply these couplings to our customer. Such as Camlock coupling, Air hose coupling, Bauer coupling, fire fighting couplings ( Stroz coupling, Guillenmin couplings, John Morris couplings, Machino coupling, Barcelona coupling, Forest couplings, fire nozzles), pipe fittings(stainless steel pipe fittings, malleable iron pipe fittings, flanges, sanitary pipe fittings) and valves ( ball valve, gate valve, sanitary butterfly valve ) and so on.
Adavantage of Pin Lug Fire Hose Coupling:
Good abrasion resistant, light weight, economical cost;
Save time compared with flanged or threaded fittings;
No tools needed and make the job easy;
Safety sealing for fluids, powders and pellets,Light weight and durable;
Could keep the transfers safe without any damage or any risks.
|product||Aluminum Pin Lug fire hose coupling for fire hose/fire machine,/acoples de mangueras de bomberos|
|Key word||Aluminum Pin Lug fire hose coupling for lay flat hose, PVC fire hose connector,|
|Material||Aluminum and Brass, casting and forged|
|Size||1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″|
|Method||forged method,aluminium die casting high pressure method|
|Pressure||working pressure: 16 bar Test Pressure: 24 Bar|
|Application||Firefighting, irrigation, petroleum, hydrocarbons, powders, chemicals|
|Place of origin||ZheJiang , China|
|Package||Plastic bag and Cartons then Pallet|
|advantage||quick, safey and no need tools|
|Delivery||By sea, By air and By express|
|Lead time||withinn 35-45 days after confiming the normal order|
When you choose the camlock couplings, please confirm the details such as:
1, Types and Size
5, Presuure and Tempreture
1.We have stock and could deliver goods within short time.
2.OEM order are accepted, logo printing are available.
3.Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
4.All of our products are produced by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
After you choose:
1. We will check cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality and package again, then send out to seaport at 1-2 weekdays after your payment
3. Email you the tracking no., and help to CZPT the parcels until you signed them and update you the situation.
1.We are very glad that customers give us some suggestion for price and products.
2.If you have any question,please contact us freely by E-mail or Telephone or Whatsapp or Skpye.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge and need your side pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q. what is your payment term?
A: T/T 30% payment in advance, balance to be paid before shipment. or L/C. Or West Union, Paypal and Money Gram if little value.
Q: what is your main market?
A: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe.
Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes, we can supply logo Print and package desiged based in our MOQ.
|Flexible or Rigid:||Rigid|
|Description:||Pin Lug Hose Shank|
Can Pin Couplings Be Used in Both Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements?
Yes, pin couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. These couplings are designed to accommodate angular misalignment, parallel misalignment, and axial movement, making them versatile for various shaft orientations.
In horizontal shaft arrangements, where the shafts are aligned on the same horizontal plane, pin couplings can efficiently transmit torque while allowing for flexibility to accommodate minor misalignments and shaft movements. The pins and flexible elements in the coupling enable angular displacement and radial flexibility, ensuring smooth power transmission even if the shafts are not perfectly aligned.
In vertical shaft arrangements, where the shafts are aligned on a vertical plane, pin couplings can also be used effectively. The coupling design allows for axial movement, which is crucial in vertical applications where the shafts may experience expansion or contraction due to thermal changes or other factors. The flexible nature of pin couplings allows them to handle these axial movements without compromising the coupling’s performance.
Whether in horizontal or vertical arrangements, pin couplings are commonly used in various industrial applications, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and other rotating machinery. They are known for their simplicity, ease of installation, and ability to provide reliable power transmission while accommodating misalignment and shaft movement.
When using pin couplings in either arrangement, it is essential to ensure proper alignment and regular maintenance to maximize their performance and service life. Additionally, considering factors like torque requirements, operating conditions, and environmental considerations will help in selecting the appropriate pin coupling for a specific application.
How Does a Pin Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
A pin coupling is designed to handle different types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The unique construction of pin couplings allows them to accommodate these misalignments without compromising the efficiency and performance of the connected equipment.
1. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Pin couplings can tolerate angular misalignment because of their flexible and floating pin design. The two coupling halves are connected by a series of pins, which can pivot and move within the pin holes. This flexibility allows the coupling to bend slightly, adjusting to the angle of misalignment between the shafts.
2. Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are parallel, but they are laterally displaced from each other. Pin couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent due to the floating nature of the pins. The pins can move laterally within the pin holes, allowing the coupling to adapt to the offset between the shafts.
3. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement along the axis of one shaft concerning the other. While pin couplings primarily focus on handling angular and parallel misalignment, they may offer limited axial misalignment capabilities. The floating pins provide a small degree of axial movement, but excessive axial misalignment is best avoided to prevent additional stresses on the coupling.
It is important to note that while pin couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment should be avoided to prevent premature wear and potential failure of the coupling and connected equipment. Regular inspection and maintenance can help identify and address any misalignment issues, ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of the pin coupling in power transmission applications.
Understanding Pin Couplings and Their Functionality
A pin coupling, also known as a shear pin coupling, is a type of mechanical coupling used to connect two rotating shafts in a mechanical system. It is designed to transmit torque while allowing for a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts. The primary function of a pin coupling is to protect the connected equipment from torque overload and prevent damage to the shafts and other components in case of sudden shock or overload.
How a Pin Coupling Works:
A typical pin coupling consists of two hubs, one on each shaft to be connected, and a series of pins that pass through the hubs to join them together. The pins are usually made of a softer material than the hubs, such as brass or aluminum, to act as sacrificial elements. The number and size of the pins depend on the coupling’s torque rating and the required angular misalignment capacity.
When the shafts are misaligned, the pins experience shear stress as they bend under the applied load. In normal operating conditions, the pins remain intact and allow the torque to transfer from one shaft to another. However, in the event of an overload or excessive misalignment, the pins will shear off, preventing the transmission of excessive torque and protecting the connected equipment from damage.
After shearing, the damaged pins can be easily replaced, and the coupling can be put back into service without major repairs to the equipment. This feature makes pin couplings particularly suitable for applications with varying operating conditions and environments where shock loads or sudden overloads may occur.
Advantages of Pin Couplings:
– Protection against Overload: The shear pins act as a safety feature, protecting the connected equipment from excessive torque and sudden shocks.
– Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts.
– Easy Replacement: After shearing, the damaged pins can be quickly replaced, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
– Versatility: Suitable for a wide range of applications, including pumps, compressors, and other industrial machinery.
– Cost-Effective: The sacrificial pins are cost-effective components that can be easily replaced, avoiding costly repairs to the main equipment.
– Pin couplings have lower torque capacities compared to some other coupling types, such as gear couplings or rigid couplings.
– The need to replace the shear pins after each failure may lead to frequent maintenance requirements in applications with frequent overloads or misalignments.
In summary, pin couplings offer a reliable and cost-effective solution for torque transmission and protection against overloads in various mechanical systems. Their ability to accommodate misalignment and absorb shock loads makes them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-16